19 mayo, 2016
Para completar el tema visto en el mes anterior, os sugerimos una buena cantidad de ejercicios, relacionados todos con el pasado simple:
Completar las frases en pasado simple
I didn´t watch TV last night.
- On Sunday I ____________ (play) computer games with my friends.
- My aunt ____________ (not cook) lunch last Monday.
- I ____________ (walk) to work because there weren´t any buses.
- We ____________ (not dance) at the party.
- My sister ____________ (travel) to Spain last summer.
Escribe el pasado simple de estos verbos regulares
- copy __________
- revise __________
- cycle __________
- listen __________
- practice __________
- play __________
- like __________
- move __________
- shout __________
- start __________
Escribe las preguntas en pasado simple en el orden correcto
night? / meet / Did / you / them / last /
Did you meet them last night?
- movie? / like / he / Did / the /
- you / many / did / ask? / How / questions / yesterday /
- to / go / ? / they / Did / school /
- did / week? / the / What / do / you / at / last /
- he / disc? / Where / that / did / buy /
- disco / on / the / go / Saturday? / he / Did / to /
- did / Friday? / Who / they / last / see /
Corrige las frases
Who do you met on Saturday morning? X
Who did you meet on Saturday morning?
- Did he went to school yesterday?
- Why did you to go home early?
- Where you did learn English?
- Did she lives today?
- What do you this yesterday?
- Did they last night phone you?
Escribe el pasado de estos verbos regulares e irregulares
play ….. played
- fly ___________
- use ___________
- study ___________
- eat ___________
- make ___________
- travel ___________
- see ___________
Completa las frases utilizando el pasado simple de los verbos.
be – got up – meet – go – go – run – drink – sleep – swim – eat
Yesterday I got up early, at about seven o´clock.
- I ________ a bath and some juice for breakfast.
- Then I ________ to the gym.
- I ________ 300 meters in the swimming pool and then
- I ________ 10 kilometers.
- At lunchtime I ________ my friends in a restaurant.
- We ________ a pizza and ________ some juice.
- After lunch I ________ for three hours, I ________ tired!
Completa con el verbo en pasado simple
- I opened the window and ___________ (look) inside.
- Who ___________ (close) all the doors?
- I ___________ (carry) my friend´s shopping bag.
- I ___________ (not climb) over the wall.
- I ___________ (rip) my t-shirt.
- The plane ___________ (land) later than expected.
- We ___________ (live) there when I was a baby.
- My sister ___________ (not cry) when she fell of her bike.
- We ___________ (walk) to work yesterday.
- He ___________ (smile) when he saw her.
- We ___________ (hurry) to the station to catch the bus.
- She ___________ (laugh) when he told her the joke.
- You ___________ (race) each other on your bikes.
- He ___________ (not help) me with my homework.
- Mary ___________ (whisper) me a secret.
- John ___________ (hurry) to catch a train.
- They ___________ (return) the books to the library.
- She ___________ (not kiss) the baby.
- Two doctors ___________ (rush) into the bedroom.
- He ___________ (not kick) the ball very hard.
- Who ___________ (invent) the light bulb?
- Dinosaurs ___________ (live) long time ago.
- It ___________ (not rain) last night.
- We ___________ (not eat) until twelve last night.
Pasado simple (verbos irregulares)
- I ___________ (lose) my watch in the park.
- John ___________ (not hurt) his leg.
- He kicked the ball and it ___________ (break) a window.
- My new boots ___________ (not cost) a lot of money.
- I ___________ (get) this magazine from the book shop.
- We had a garage where we ___________ (keep) our motorbike.
- Alison ___________ (cut) his hand.
- The glass ___________ (fall) off the window.
- The glass ___________ (not break).
- You ___________ (sell) your old car.
- You ___________ (buy) a new car.
- The phone ___________ (not ring).
- They all ___________ (go) into school.
- The cat ___________ (catch) the ball.
- The boy ___________ (not kneel) down.
- Our dog ___________ (run) onto the road.
- John ___________ (not write) a letter.
- He ___________ (buy) a new camera last month.
- We ___________ (drive) to a park last Tuesday.
- Dad ___________ (not take) me to school.
- He ___________ (give) her a chocolate.
- They ___________ (not go) up the mountain.
- Her necklace ___________ (cost) sixty Euros.
- He ___________ (not put) sugar in his coffee.
- He ___________ (not hit) the ball over the wall.